- Call 1.877.750.5510 or use the form at the bottom of this page to get a furniture removal quote. The pickup fee will be based on volume and distance from the center of the city.
- Our partners at Furniture Bank Toronto will take down the details of your donation and provide a quote for the removal service. If you decide to proceed, they will share your contact information with our logistics partner Jeff’s Junk who schedule a pick up and deliver your donation to our warehouse in Barrie.
- Redwood will issue you an in-kind charitable donation tax receipt based on the value of your furniture that you can use against this year’s income tax return.
- Redwood clients, and those of our current partner agencies - Barrie Women and Children's Shelter, Empower Simcoe, The Salvation Army Barrie Bayside Mission, and After the Curb - will be able to access furniture through a referral to Redwood Furniture Bank.
- An appointment will be made with our staff for the client to choose their furniture from available inventory.
- Furniture will be curated, packaged, and delivered to clients based on household size for a nominal fee.
- If your organization would like to become a referring partner agency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also use this form to get a hassle-free estimate for your furniture pick-up:
Serving: Collingwood, Clearview, Wasaga, Springwater, Tiny, Tay, Midland, Essa, Penetanguishene, Severn, Ramara, Oro-Medonte, Barrie, Innisfil, Bradford, West Gwillimbury, and New Tecumseth!